Thursday, March 13, 2014
5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Four Seasons Hotel (on the lawn overlooking Lady Bird Lake) - 98 San Jacinto Boulevard - Austin, TX 78701
Live music - Food - Cash Bar
Live performances by
- GRAMMY-nominated, BILLY JOE SHAVER
- WILD CHILD
- Additional performances to be announced soon
Admission through Tuesday, March 11
- Complimentary for Recording Academy & GRAMMY U members
- $65 Non-members*
- *Non-member admission must be purchased accompanying a member RSVP. RSVPs submitted after March 11 will not be accepted. At the door admission will be based on capacity.
Admission at The Door
- $25 Members
- $75 Non-members*
- *Non-member admission must be purchased accompanying member admission. Event day admission will be granted as capacity permits.
For non-members, please download the attached GUEST RSVP form* and email to RSVP_Texas@grammy.com or fax to 512.328.7998 by March 11. *One form per guest must be submitted. This event is invitation only and not open to the public therefore a non-member (guest) RSVP must accompany a member RSVP. You must be logged into your GRAMMY365 member profile to access the GUEST RSVP form. For questions, contact us at 512.328.7997 during normal business hours.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRAMMY U Members:
GRAMMY U student members of the Recording Academy are offered volunteer positions for this event. Volunteer positions include set up, strike, check-in, greeters, stage assistants, media and more. Please contact GRAMMYUTexas@grammy.com for information and to sign up for a spot.